Which Of These?

I am seeing the sun for the first time in a long time. I was in a deep hole and just clawed and crawled out. Squinting my eyes to adjust in the light, I see a handful of people clapping their hands celebrating I made it out. When my eyes come into clear focus you are one of the people clapping their hands. Thank you. I see some in the distance walking away. They gave up waiting saying within earshot 'We give up; She's a gone case' Another group are carrying shovels they used trying to bury me deeper. Others are standing on the side,chewing sugarcane. One of them has his mouth a gape,amazed I made it out. Another on the sidelines was looking forward to my funeral to say she knew me. Another was crestfallen she couldn't have my bed that she'd been eyeing for a long time now that i am back. I wipe my brow and smile. I give thanks for everyone. But above all, I thank God. I never would have made it without Him. I called out to the Lord and He answered me..... Which of these are we to our struggling family and friends

Comments