Can You Stand The Heat?



Can you stand the heat?

Or will you cut a deal with the king?

We will always have a fiery furnace to face

Whom are you walking into the fire with?

How hot is the fire within you?

How hot is the wall of fire around you?

How will we come out of the test;

Smelling good or as ashes?



And because the king, in his anger, had demanded such a hot fire in the furnace, the flames killed the soldiers as they threw the three men in. So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, securely tied, fell into the roaring flames.


 But suddenly, Nebuchadnezzar jumped up in amazement and exclaimed to his advisers, 


“Didn’t we tie up three men and throw them into the furnace?”

 “Yes, Your Majesty, we certainly did,” they replied. 


“Look!” Nebuchadnezzar shouted.  “I see four men, unbound, walking around in the fire unharmed! And the fourth looks like a god!” 


Then Nebuchadnezzar came as close as he could to the door of the flaming furnace and shouted:


 “Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego, servants of the Most High God, come out! Come here!”


 So Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego stepped out of the fire. 


Then the high officers, officials, governors, and advisers crowded around them and saw that the fire had not touched them.


*Not a hair on their heads was singed, and their clothing was not scorched. They didn’t even smell of smoke!* 


Then Nebuchadnezzar said, “Praise to the God of Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego! He sent his angel to rescue his servants who trusted in him. They defied the king’s command and were willing to die rather than serve or worship any god except their own God.

Daniel 3:22‭-‬28 NLT

For I,’ says the Lord, ‘will be a wall of fire all around her, and I will be the glory in her midst.’ ”

https://bible.com/bible/114/zec.2.5.NKJV

Prayer 

Lord please  remind us that we always Always! Have a choice whom we will serve .And there are only two options, you or not. 

May we boldly choose You despite how hard the circumstances may seem, because you will walk in with us and keep us.

Comments

O Lord, we have passed through your fire; like precious metal made pure, you’ve proved us, perfected us, and made us holy. You’ve captured us, ensnared us in your net. Then, like prisoners, you placed chains around our necks. You’ve allowed our enemies to prevail against us. We’ve passed through fire and flood, yet in the end you always bring us out better than we were before, saturated with your goodness. I come before your presence with my sacrifice. I’ll give you all that I’ve promised, everything I have. I cried aloud to him with all my heart, and he answered me! Now my mouth overflows with the highest praise. Yet if I had closed my eyes to my sin, the Lord God would have closed his ears to my prayer. But praises rise to God, for he paid attention to my prayer and answered my cry to him! I will forever praise this God who didn’t close his heart when I prayed and never said no when I asked him for help. He never once refused to show me his tender love.
Psalms 66:10‭-‬13‭, ‬17‭-‬20 TPT
https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.66.10-20.TPT