You Are Mine!

You Are Mine Love letters are great to recieve. Love letters are great to write because you get to express your love for the other person. But sometimes it's frustrating when you cannot find the exact words to say to express your love. But in the quiet In the hunger In the deep searching In the throes of searching deeply, earnestly, the One you love says exactly what you've been trying to say! Oh! Tears of joy! Lord, you are mine! I promise to obey your words! With all my heart I want your blessings. Be merciful as you promised. I pondered the direction of my life, and I turned to follow your laws. I will hurry, without delay, to obey your commands. Evil people try to drag me into sin, but I am firmly anchored to your instructions. I rise at midnight to thank you for your just regulations. I am a friend to anyone who fears you— anyone who obeys your commandments. O Lord, your unfailing love fills the earth; teach me your decrees. Psalms 119:57‭-‬64 NLT Gods very own love letter to me expresses the very Words I want to tell Him 😊. He truly knows us better than we know ourselves. He knows our hearts for Him Notice where this verse is? In the middle of the middle chapter in the bible. His treasures are best found deep in His Word! Lord you are mine!

Comments