Right Paths



Àfter a hard days work, physically demanding, very cold and wet, but very satisfying, i was in bed before 8 pm. Heavily bundled, i settled into bed. 


Aroused at 22:22 with the need to forgive a former employer. A Christian whom i was introduced to by a family member. What i didn't realize till today i hadn't resolved issues with him 21 years later.


He was and still is highly esteemed in the Christian circles. Grown from strength to strength by his sheer hard work and very driven ambition


In the 3 month's i was with him i learned alot. Invaluable work lessons and it was a great experience.  


We were working on a highly sensitive project of great importance and it demanded our highest performance yet, so we were told.


I was excited and dedicated and enthused by what it held. My baby was 2 years old and was thankful reliable help allowed me to give my all.


One afternoon on ths project i was called into the bosses office and i could sense the auora was different. Heavy. Heavily sensual. I thought it was my imagination and shrugged it off to follow the instructions of my boss.


Apparently i wasnt wrong. He made a move that confirmed my fears and said he'd like to see this through tonight when we worked through the project. 


Confused. Angry.Shocked. bewildered. Deeply disappointed, 

I knew this was going to end badly. I declined his advances nonetheless. 

No one would believe me because, one of the reputation he had built as sterling and two, my good relative would believe him hook line and sinker.


Loud Record scratch in my soul. 

The details from that point end in a haze but he spun a tale  that it was a short program and my time was up and even wrote a letter on a beautiful blue printed sheet explaining as much.


He introduced me to work for another man of even worse charcter. 

No pay, hungry dependants, I left under 3 months.

Young impressionable and dying to establish a career to cater fo my daughter, had a life altering effect. 


We've met severaly, kept similar circles. Apparently what happens in the dark stays in the dark. Not in Gods kingdom though. 


Tonight awoken with the clear prompting its time to resolve it.


My then 2 year old is ready to join the work force today. 


She's stronger and tougher and wiser. She'll thrive. The ravenous wolves still exist. In different bodies, with different names and tactics. 


I pray for her soul body and mind.  That she'll find mentors and mentor and build on her career steadily and her light grow brighter and brighter.


Incidences like what happened to me and many more people arent new and wont end with this post but they truly shatter souls.


But not destinies. God manages to circumvent the ugly devices of the enemy and still lead us onto our ordained path even when we're  not yeilded to His will. He gently, lovingly cups us in His hands and directs our feet until we are face to face with His beautiful face.


And then we can see, He was in it all not to crush us but to make us.


I talk to young.men and ladies reminding them the  cost of walking the narrow maybe great here but it later rewards richly. Hold into the faith for His glory


I foolishly longed for an apology from boss or an explanation.....but thats what it is. Foolishness 😂


Looking and pointing all and especially the young impressionable youth to the real role model, our sustained our keeper, He who holds it all in His hands with love, Jesus Christ.


That’s where he restores and revives my life. He opens before me the right path and leads me along in his footsteps of righteousness so that I can bring honor to his name.

Psalms 23:3 TPT

https://bible.com/bible/1849/psa.23.3.TPT

Psalm 23

Jer 29:11

Psalm 139:5

Isaiah 42:3




Comments

...and God answers prayers.
Forgiveness has its place