Tears From Depths Unknown

How in love am I with you Lord

How low will my body and my heart bow before you Lord

How do I revere you

Am in in awe of you enough even to kiss your feet 

The feet that walked the dusty streets to heal and love and restore doing the Fathers work

Do I love you enough even  to express it without words

Are my tears enough to say I love You

To say I know You

To say thank You for loving me

Do I see your feet too

Do I care for your feet as much as I care for your face, Your Hands that give, that heal, that hold, that love, that flip tables of hypocrisy 

Can I be content with only your feet

How many  tears will I dare shed

Sincere tears 

Will I pour out my soul

Bare it completely 

Tears from depths unkown

Will I use my precious hair to wipe your feet or will I  grab a towel

Will I give you everything I hold dear

Will I  give you everything 

Will I be willing to sit on the floor; in the dust or the mud to express my love for you

To do it again and again 


Lord Do I love You?


Comments