Morning Conversations

 Growing up, I was fascinated by the relationship my parents enjoyed.


 Often, mornings were met with them having conversations. The walls would muffle their words but the intonation of love gave me utmost security.


There would be punctuations of laughter, and being older now, I know they also had moments of disagreements. But never did we know as their children. I guess they believed it wasn't our business . 


Morning conversations are a great way to get the day going. They set the tone for the day for us and our loved ones.


2:53 a.m. and I am awoken gently. Not by any sound or hand but the knowledge Daddy wants to talk.


There's a distinct way to His method . He's gentle and there is peace, an aroma of love


Its not insomnia. Its time to speak with Him who loves me.


I am honoured to be loved by the King of Kings, The great I Am.


We are His own .

Comments