Mumthane

At first light they crawl into my bed. 
Sugar on my left, Spice on my right. Then they snore and completely black out!

Any plans to start the day on Mumthane  (mum energy) are quickly thwarted.
My heart is melted  rather and I am inspired rather by a different energy; love.
I urgently need to pray for these babies. Start a fresh day with them. Start on a new slate; be in awe of the responsibility bestowed upon me. Confident it all works out.

Now that Sugar is off to school, I am well aware, its only a matter  of time that she'll be starting her own family. 
Spice is sure going to keep my days filled for sometime before his three year old self is going to finish school and start a life for away from his family.

This is my wish for you all
May your mornings be energized by love and your every moment of the day with awe of the gifts you have been bestowed with.
 As you lay to rest, may your heart be filled with gratitude for all you have.

Have a love fueled day

Comments