Content


Content

Fadhili could hardly keep his eyes open this evening .

He lost his shoes and socks  in the neighbours compound following Johari the puppy  through a hole in the fence.


Well , that's not entirely true . He brought back one sock with the toes chewed off by puppy. 

Did I mention Fadhili unlocked the puppy?All under 20 minutes as I prepared dinner.

In the day , he bolted through the gate and was driving his car on the road; on all his fours....like any car should be driven....on the road.

I must admit I was a little envious watching him almost fly down the road to the one shop in our village.

No cars to worry about . He would only stop to greet EVERYONE he went past leaving me feeling a little shy.

I was to take a picture of him petting some sheep but I wasn't certain if that was smart given the sheep might butt him.

He's danced, prayed,  sung the best his two year old self can and thoroughly enjoyed his badly needed bath and dinner.

Lord help us find contentment in every moment of the day. Let us dance and sing and run freely, get on our knees easily in humility as we do what we do with ease  and sleep knowing it is well. Let us be all that we should be.

Sleep well my friends. Be all you are meant to be. 

Comments