Isaac, My Child of Old Age

I've finally found the broom ; or what's left of it in the most unlikely place. My son has tuned it into a car. I needed to sweep a spot yesterday. It ceased to be so urgent.

That's little to today's adventure. I have the back of my phone partially chewed by his best friend Johari the dog, and the battery of the phone that holds ALL my business and personal contacts. Yes. That means I am off line. It's Saturday. I cannot be online till Monday morning when I replace my lines. Again, its ceases to be so urgent.

My remotes ceased to function when they were turned into cars  so TV isn't so much fun. Thanks to Fadhili. All my pretty nicknacs are buried, my precious clay pots have to take on  a new look. What seemed so important doesn't anymore.

I honestly wish I had them though

But that's the price to pay to pay for the Isaac you prayed for. Irony; Fadhili `s first name is Isaac. My child of laughter. My child of old age.

He makes being 40+ a beautiful adventure

I write this on the shattered screen of my tablet he shared with....yes you got it right, Johari the dog .
The new shopping is duly shared with... Johari the dog. Chew marks in the soap and tissue to baptise them. Well its my fault to accept the gift of a superior intelligence dog; a Labrador that keenly looks after my super hyper active son.

I suspect I wasn't very different from him . Mr Wawuyo my standard (grade/year) six teacher was so exasperated by my spunk , I was to walk out when he walked in for our history lessons that I eventually aced. Being the average student and eventually employee failed again and again in a system that required nothing but average.SometimesI am tempted to think this is pay back time when fadhili pulls stunts that leaves all speechless.

I thank God for His life and His sense of humour to give me Isaac Fadhili Thumi . loving you parenting you is amazing, definetinely not dull.

Comments