Ochestra

In these flowing tears, its easier to question why than reason it out. To wish it went differently. To have you here today. To keep thinking it was too soon for you to die. But I see a gleam in your eye, a little smile in the corner of your mouth in my heart that says it went just as it should have, that it wont hurt so much in time. The tears will dry, you say, a gleam that says you are happy. I cry because I am sorry for the pain you must have gone through, pain I wished you never needed to feel in your body, in your heart. Tears of selfish me wanting you for me, for us. We miss you. I know I do terribly. Friday nights were special for us. They are aching too. I cant take away their pain either but He can. Your invisible hand has been in so many things that I say just you could have ochestrated. And I smile. God must have had your seat pulled up close to Him cause your special like that.
It wasn't in vain friend. You have stretched my heart. What really matters now stands out more clearly. Its now easier to be gentle, more kind, more thoughtful, more quiet. Not to miss the moment. My kitchen is always clean! Songs aren't just songs anymore. Verses and phrases have come alive. I see you in it all. My love to you always my friend. I'll see you in that wonderful place but please keep close always. Your friend always, Cii

Comments