Our Moments?

I missed the moment

That was moment like no other

The sheer glee on her face

Her moments are magical

I dedicate myself to them

If not, what else?

Reasonably, not every one but this one I can bash myself about

She loves the camera, well she is photographic

And like the parents in Matilda the book of Roald Dahl, I think my baby is most wonderful, most beautiful.

So here she pulls a magical move

But I am busying myself about the glove compartment

Like its going anywhere

Like there’s a difference if I didn’t pay attention to the glove compartment

Or whatever it was I was delving myself into in a bid to escape

This was a moment I missed and I am glad someone showed me the same

What are we so busy burying ourselves in that we miss the magical moment that is really ours

Oh, be filled with joy and not regret of moments dedicated to you that yours, grasped in totality, even unexpectedly

Comments