....and then he showed up

He was facing the other way.

I couldn’t judge his decision and say that it was the wrong way and mine was the right way

Its just I knew that in that direction he was more vulnerable to get hurt and those he loved too

Somehow, I knew I couldn’t leave him looking that way

Well it might have been easier to walk away and let life work its course

But something happens from the first hello with anyone you meet

A bond is formed

There were opportunities I could facilitate that would guide him further in that direction if he so wished to proceed

It wasn’t an easy decision

It wasn’t without consideration of me first, truly speaking

But he, like many of us just needed a gentle nudge to look the other way


With support, with love, gently

No judgment

I knew I have not control over his thoughts, his will

All I had control over was the wish for a better tomorrow for him, for us all


And here was the test of time
was I able to to juggle my thoughts and reality

The way a beautiful sunset is how this ends
I believe

Comments