Nowhere in the world like this

It seems like nowhere in the world

It seems like, nowhere in the world would the sunsets, sunrises, nor the sun nor moon radiate like this.

Surely do the stars glisten like this anywhere in the world?

The sunrises a quiet triumphant celebration of a new day,

The sunset a quiet thanksgiving filled with promise of even more tomorrow

It seems perfect

The Great Rift Valley seems to present nature from a stage like no other

When they say a nature Kodak moment, could only be using the Great Rift Valley as a definition point?

Here, I would love to share these moments with another

Another who would feel those moments like I do

Another who would appreciate those moments as I do

But the silence of each moment of sunset today was a realisation

That noone but me would see that moment as I did

None ever shall conceive it as I did even from the very spot I sat

I see it from my eyes, feel it from my heart, discern it as me

Unique me,

Uniquely

At that very moment as I did

Because that’s mine,

Just as it is

Could this also be all what I want to see it as?

Whatever it may be, could it be that it is as perfect for me as I want to be?

Upto this nanosecond,

I will celebrate it all it is as it should be

Because this is how it should be

Rift Valley and all

Celebrate this moment wherever you are as yours

Celebrate your moment as it should be

What’s your Great Rift Valley?

Comments