Business Strategy

Listening to this radio program this morning on starting up a business had me thinking. What is our business on this earth? Do we have a business plan on how we are going to make this a profitable, worthwhile life while we are here or are we going to just live it to the day we day we drop dead? Here is a fellow who knows for

sure about one aspect of his “business”. This is for the gals too.

So what do I want in a woman? I want a woman one with a skin thick enough to weather my social ineptitude until I read her correctly, one who knows how to share feelings and information without making me feel like am in captivity. My woman must have a child, for what is man without responsibility? She must also play lover and wife sometimes be someone whose job description includes assuaging my ego whenever it suffers credibility knocks out there.

Let her be my friend and companion to provide a shoulder on unashamedly without the burden of being a “man” whenever the worlds kiboko chastises me as well as someone to share in my triumphs. A player who is game enough to rock and roll in celebration of this life.

I care nothing for I am colour blind provided she has big enough heart and a clean conscience. I don’t need a toughie either. Tough women don’t have time to mollycoddle their hubbies or the patience to nanny the kids¸ they simply manage them.

Nor do I need a servant, I can employ one. Or a trophy - I am confident enough to let her maintain her dignity and individuality without having to insist that the ‘wo’ remains eternally joined to the man.

Most of all I want a woman who really needs me to talk to. Give me a confidante. That’s all I need in a woman

Think you might need to reassess, appreciate your business? Maybe you just need to communicate clearly your mission statement to yourself and your “world” whatever your business plan may be. May your business here be worthwhile.

Comments