Here And Only Here

 Here and only here

Sometimes the beginning of healing of a generation is simply saying 'I am Sorry'

Sometimes healing of generations is holding a loved one in your arms and saying I am sorry for all the hurt I have caused you.

Not fancy lunches or dinner or out of town road tripd

Sometimes it's a heart felt sorrow and repentance and saying Lord Forgive me. I haven't.been loving,  my heart has been frozen over, numb, comatose,:in limbo, dead.

What I've been doing is semi-loving, faux, synthetic, shallow, a show.m

It's caused stagnation and the stench is filling our everything. Nothing is thriving, actually nothing  is growing. There's no multiplication, abundance. 

It's still. 

Too still. 

Too dark. 

And I need You, we need you to heal us, untie our hearts, unknot our knotted hearts. Let your living, loving waters flow through us.


Yet living waters can flow. Bubbling, fresh, rushing waters to restore life. Silent butterflies with the most vibrant colours, musical birds, trees rustling in the wind, bursts of sweet fragrances. Sunlight, warmth, life. 


A fervent cry to the Lord saying ' I don't know how to love anymore; teach me how. Dig up my heart from the tomb it's been encased. Here it is , heal It, change it to love you, to love me, to love others.

There and just there, healing of generations can begin.


He saved us, not because of works done by us in righteousness, but according to His own mercy, by the washing of regeneration and renewal of the Holy Spirit,

Titus 3:5 ESV

https://bible.com/bible/59/tit.3.5.ESV

Comments