Good Good Father

 https://youtu.be/-ak0OoFBw3c


I remember the very first time I  heard this song Good good Father. Even the location, Mt. Kenya Baptist Church, Nanyuki. 


Standing 3 rows from the front, I was too choked up to sing anymore. And I wept through the rest of it.


The authentic love of the things of God and for each other surpises me every time. Lets say, as a family, this quaint little church, never left us the same.


Back to the song, Pendo our cat is staring at me with concern as I weep all over again hearing it play.


The tears 3 years ago, was a mixture of awe of who God is and regret I hadn't embraced this truth earlier.


Today I weep with the celebration He is that Good good father and He has been all that and more and I marvel at the depth height and width I am yet to discover.


You are a good good father


And may you have the power to understand, as all God’s people should, how wide, how long, how high, and how deep his love is. May you experience the love of Christ, though it is too great to understand fully. Then you will be made complete with all the fullness of life and power that comes from God.

Ephesians 3:18‭-‬19 NLT

Comments