Undone

 This Holy Week finds me completely undone.  An emotional wreck. The thought of what happened grieves my spirit oh!

Grieves it deeply. 


How wicked is the human spirit?

How wicked am i?


One day we are saying hosanna!

One week later the same people are saying Crucify Him!'


Just because He doesnt serve their selfish purposes.  

Who am I in the crowds? Am i weeping this Friday or am I baying for His blood shouting Crucify Him! Crucify Him!?


Yet He knew 





And still went ahead😖


Could I make such a sacrifice?

Could I make any sacrifice ?


And it was not just an emotional gesture but an urgent violent appeal to return home 

To be whole 

To be empowered 

To be healed

To be given an eternal future with God


What love!


He didnt need to but He did


What love!


Comments