Restitution

No amount of explaining would get him to understand why I'd go and do such a thing. Its come with my own challenges, like am asking myself can I really do this? So I figure we'll just have to work into this.
Kitty must have cursed me to cat hell. How could I bring home a puppy? A fat, playful, cute puppy. Intense eyes, has the heart of a guard dog but his little cold nose on my legs tickles so.
Me who lets Princess have cereal for dinner, and watch movies on the sitting room floor all friday night, is supposed to train a guard dog? Oh Lord help me!
I may have restitution as Kitty has returned from his walk to get off the steam from my foolish acts. His lying facing me now.
Do find grace to forgive others who wrong you. Often they've no ill intention, they just need to do what they do and often its got nothing to do with you. They deem what they do right in their eyes. Look thru Gods eyes together.

Comments