Kitty is a Vegan

Kitty loves his veges. Green veges, soya meat in bananas, beans, fresh milk.
Kitty grows every time I pet him and so I don't have a semi-lion, I pet him cautiously.

I could believe all I want to about Kitty to make it work for me. I know Kitty thrives on having a rat or two some meat in whatever form everyday to complement what I serve him because he is a carnivore by nature not a vegeterian by nurture just because it suits me.

Kitty thrives on being petted because he's a pet. Its good that I should pet him. Anything less that will not have a pet but rather a wild animal.

Nature versus nurture. I am sinful. Thats my nature. Imperfect, filthy before God.
Whether I acknowledge it or not I am.

God is holy, perfect, full of grace, merciful, powerful, just, jealous, on the throne. Whether we want to acknowledge Him as such. Its His nature.

To be children of God, as He desires takes nurture. His loving nurturing hand prompts us to be like Him. Never quite given our nature struggles with our nurture. But He wills us we be more like Him that we thrive in His loving hands.
Sounds like a good option for us doesn't it?

Comments