Freedom III

The Sequel continues. I am glad i put a disclaimer on Freedom II for i'd have contradicted my very self today. Someone speaks of commitment today, an actually very rich article i need to share. But its amazing what comes from our lips, what our hands do, where our feet take us after we make commitments.
A week ago I watched his mouth move. Sounds were coming out too. But i'd zoned out subconsciously. It was as if time had stood still. 10 years later and he could have had a written script under the table. Sounds muted, images fuzzy, i could hear myself think real loud. Aren't we supposed to get better, improve over time? Our very essence, our core self remains but couldn't we over time (here read 10 years) have changed our thinking? Aren't we told to be changed by the renewing of our minds? I pray not to be the same even a day from now.
So guys, the vote is cast and am savouring the taste of absolute freedom now that i've let that ship sail. Think i'll look pretty, go out and celebrate. Dream a little as well, but definitely have no expectations. (not sure yet how that works) Anyone want to join me at this party?
Am free and i've got a bounce in my step. I did my time, did my best, all i've got ahead of me is my best days yet.

Comments