Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde lives!

This is a great piece of work they say. Wish I'd read it but the cartoons and little psychology studied suffices to understand this brilliant character.
I'd say I've met a few of such like people in my many years. No offense meant but hear me out.
He says one thing and 2 weeks later almost to the minute, he changes his mind about his promise, or has a change of heart or doesn't feel like it anymore or doesn't remember... Pick is yours.
But he's done it so many times before. He tells one side of the world one story, another side a different story. He's not held accountable by us, yes, you and me, so he gets away with murder; sometimes literally.
He's anyone off the street. Maybe our brother, husband, mate neighbour, politician. He wants one thing but something deep down he struggles with is his real desire you'll not get to be shown..yet..or ever. My question is, who do you know? Dr Jekyll or Mr Hyde and who's here to stay?

Comments